Sunday, September 27, 2015

Masking a Fall Scene and Coloring with Inktense Pencils featuring Create a Smile and Lawn Fawn

Masking a Fall Coffee Card with Lawn Fawn and Create a Smile Stamps Colored with Inktense Pencils

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm here with a card for the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop. I know there lots to see on the hop so I won't add too much detail. Please click the link to learn more about the hop or watch my video for more about my card. 


As discussed in the video the stamps are from Create a Smile and Lawn Fawn. I used Inktense pencils to color the scene. I love the look of dimension that masking creates but there is none of the bulk and I know this card will get through the mail to it's recipient with no problem. Hope she likes it!

Masking a Fall Coffee Card with Lawn Fawn and Create a Smile Stamps Colored with Inktense Pencils

Challenges: