Monday, December 12, 2016

Jess Crafts Digitals Penguin Cup for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Holiday Card with Penguin Coffee Cup featuring Jess Crafts Digitals

Hello crafty friends! Today I have another card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I am sharing my brand new digital stamp Penguin Coffee Cup that is now listed in my Etsy shop for just $1 but with the code COFFEEHOP you can get 25% off all stamps. I created a video tutorial for today's blog as well. 


As mentioned in the video this card uses a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I am definitely going to have to keep their site bookmarked because I love the clean and simple style of their sketches. I love to create clean and simple cards but I find that I made similar card designs over and over so hopefully this can help me mix it up. 


Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the hop!