Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finishing Touches


I find that journaling is the most difficult step of scrapping sometimes. I enjoy picking from vast collection of pretty papers and embellies and making other design decisions. But journaling always takes longer. Even though I finished a winter holiday album in January I just did the journaling for it this week. Finishing that made me motivated to add journaling and finishing touches to a few pages that were waiting for only that. I still have a few more LOs in need but hopefully I can take care of that soon. Tomorrow I'll be at the eye doctor's and watching my cousin graduate so I don't think I'll get any projects finished then. This LO finally got its journaling today and I love it. I had so much building that snow-woman with my friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!