Thursday, January 29, 2009

Card-A-Licious 11

I created this card for the Card-A-Licious 11 challenge. The tree top was inspired by Lea Lawson's Thanks card which included a treetop made completely of sequins. I used the Basic Grey Mellow collection because it was perfect for the orange and green part of the challenge. Then I used a Making Memories stamp to create a journaling tag. I've been trying to get some crafting and homework done but I've been feeling tired and a bit under the weather. I suppose its better to be sick at the beginning of the semester.

3 comments :

  1. completely love your tree, wow is that ever cuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness Jess!! Love what you did with the tree...it is adorable!! And great job with the Cardalicious challenge!!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!