Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sketch Girl #4


Sketch Girl 4 is up! And if that's not exciting enough, this week you have the opportunity to become a Sketch Girl Guest Designer just by participating in the sketch. So this week when you share your interpretation take special care to make it your best work and you could become a Sketch Girl for sketch 6 and 7! I'm so excited to see what you all create! My take on this week's sketch is a folder for my door at school.

In other news, sorry for being so inactive. I usually love to do lots of challenges but last week I moved back to school and I am a mentor in residence for the new freshmen. We've had lots of activities planned for them and lots more things to plan. Besides just all the hanging out and fun that are standard with college. I'm a bit sore from beach volleyball and tired from all the craziness but super excited to be back at school. The freshmen I'm living with are a great bunch and I'm excited to be helping them out. Hopefully things will settle down a bit since I start classes today and I can get some crafty time too. When I did get crafty this week for the Sketch Girl sketch I decided let me get two things done at once and make a little folder for the residents to leave any notes while I'm out.


7 comments :

  1. I was patiently waiting for your post. I'm always excited to see what you come up with. That will look great hanging on your door and I'm sure it will be used!!! Wow..just thinking about all your activities has me tired. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and bright! I love making useful things that I can enjoy all through the day - you have totally accomplished that with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using the sketch for a useful project like this one. The colors are so cheery! Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colors. Have fun and good luck at school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with school! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the sketch on something for yourself! Have fun at school :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, I've been swamped lately myself. Love what you did with this sketch, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!