Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two More Cards


I've been making so many cards lately because I've been on spring break this past week but as of tomorrow I will be back in school mode. Before things slow down on my blog I have two more cards to share with you. First up is another card for the 2S4Y sketch this week. I've used some SEI papers and a tag. It's a simple card but a lot of friends will be graduating with me this year so a stock on congrats cards would be good.


Next up my friend asked if I could make a mother's day card for her over break. I used the Caardvarks challenge of a photo inspiration. The green and white with the butterflies were the main inspiration for me. Unfortunately I didn't get around to posting this in time for the challenge but I hope my friend will like it. Remember to check out my paper flowers blog candy on my sidebar!