Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Because

I recently found adorable free digi images from Sliekje and fell in love with this cute digi. Unfortunately this little kitty reminds me of my self lately. I created the card for the Stamp Something digi challenge with GCD Studios papers and a BG sentiment stamp. Yesterday I was the opposite of this laptop kitty though and went skiing. Unfortunately I'm a bit more out of shape than I would like and so I'm quite sore today (could also be the fall I took towards the end). It was fun though and hopefully I can do it again this season.

4 comments :

  1. How adorable Jess and it looks like me too lately lol!

    Hope you recover soon from skiing hun, the weather in the UK is grey and very windy!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable image Jess and your fussy cutting must have taken a lot of time. You are brave skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog so we are giving you an award! Please come by and pick it up when you get a chance, thanks!

    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!