Monday, May 2, 2011

Jingle Belles


As some of you may know this week's challenge at Jingle Belles is mine and so I had a card done a few weeks in advance but I didn't get to play along last week. I was cleaning out my cabinet when I discovered this printed cardstock that was inserted in a bath gift set as part of the packaging and thought immediately of the Jingle Belles recycled challenge. I like the green and the classic design so I cut a simple tag with my Cricut and then layered some stickers and ribbon with the tag to create a simple card. I have enjoyed looking at the cards for this week's challenge so far and know its going to be hard to pick only a few cards to highlight. Remember because the whole idea behind this challenge is I have too many Christmas embellies, I am offering a pack of rub-ons for a random participant.

4 comments :

  1. Lovely Jess....so love the design hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful...btw, your challenge is a difficult one for someone like myself that loves her designer paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, it's too bad you didn't get to play last week, as this is a fabulous card - totally love the printed card stock, and the tag die cut is perfect! well, so i guess you did get to play, just this week instead :)

    thanks for choosing my card to spotlight, btw, what a sweet surprise! and i almost didn't get it done at all, one of those weeks, kwim

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooh! how did i miss THIS??! it's lovely and PERFECT for the recycling prompt! (but i'm glad you told me which bit was "trash" b/c i would NOT have known!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!