Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Critters in the Sea Bday Card


My photography skills are a little rusty to say the least. Also I haven't found the perfect spot or time to photograph in our new apartment but I wanted to get a picture of this card before I gave it to my cousin for her birthday tomorrow. When she saw the Lawn Fawn Critters of the Sea set she couldn't decide what critter she wanted on her birthday card so in the end she got all of them. I combined her personal challenge to create a Critters in the Sea birthday card with this week's Lawnscaping inspiration photo challenge. I pulled mostly the colors from the photo challenge.



I'm also playing along with Shopping Our Stash challenge with is titled "My Precious" where you are challenged to use something you've been hoarding. Well I have a limited supply of Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air collection so I def hoard it but thought it was perfect for this particular card so I parted with some of it.

4 comments :

  1. What an AWESOME sea-scene you've created!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-the papers are perfect with the LawnFawn stamps! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous underwater scene!!!!! This is so much fun!!!

    I am so glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gulp! What a great job with the patterned papers and the critters, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!