Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Scrappers Cove August Kit


Each month my LSS Scrappers Cove offers a card kit for $5. The kit includes two sheets of cardstock, two sheets of double sided patterned paper and some embellishments (this month: trim, a stick pin, and chipboard keys).


I made these 6 cards with only a few extras such as a little extra cardstock, glossy accents, and some sentiment die cuts. 


But overall I'm happy with the amount of cards I can make for so little and I always challenge myself to use up the whole kit in one sitting because I don't need to hoard anymore than I do. Any extras that I don't use I give to my mom to add to her kit.


The best part? You get to bring a card back using a little of everything from the kit to be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card. Love it!


They also offer layout kits. So if you live in NJ and love a bargain/pretty papers, ask about kits at Scrappers Cove.