Thursday, June 27, 2013

Let's Get Trendy Now!3 Day 5 Textured Layers


Amy Tsuruta, whose blog I've followed for years, is hosting a fun class/project called Let's Get Trendy Now! 3. It features 5 days of inspiration and a challenge for each day. All challenges are open until June 30th and I'm going to try to catch up and do them all. Next up for me is Day 5: Textured Layers. I used the Avocado Arts Sweet Treats Sweetie set. I added texture by embossing the chipboard with distress embossing powder, adding some sewn ribbon, and putting glossy accents on the sentiment heart. They are offering a prize for each challenge as well. For the textured layers challenge the prize is some fabulous Zva bling. I encourage you to check out the website for inspiration and to join in! I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog's Anything Goes Challenge.

4 comments :

  1. Cool mix of patterns.
    Love the sheer ribbon and the jar!

    Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome...gotta love that AA jar, eh?! super fabulous work Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwww! I loveeeee this!!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!