Monday, July 8, 2013

What I Do Even though I Rarely Post


I mostly make cards for Operation Write Home. It's really helped me use up a lot of my stash while giving my cards purpose. I could never use all my stash if I just made cards for me. 


Here's some non-Halloween cards with Halloween paper. I have the summer off and last Wednesday I got together with my mom and sister and crafted together and that's some of what I was working on. 


Here's some cards to use up the massive amounts of flowers and some of the flair I've collected over time.



I've also been trying to make a few pages from photos that I've had printed and I always strive to make cards from the scraps.


I've also been running lately though the heat is putting a big damper on that and I'm working on scanning a lot of my family old photos in so we have digital backups.



2 comments :

  1. I don't post very much these days myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...look at all those cards! Awesome to see your layout too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!