Friday, March 14, 2014

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #7 Take 2



Newton's Nook is hosting another fun Inky Paws challenge. This time the challenge is to use green as your main color. I like green well enough but it's not a go to color for me. But that's the best part of a challenge, when it challenges you. I made this card using Wagon of Wishes. I think most people though St.Patrick's Day at this time of year but I've always thought the presents would be great for a Christmas card and green is a Christmas color after all. Go check out their super cute stamps!




2 comments :

  1. Another cute card! I like the idea of using this as a holiday card - super fun! I love the mixture of patterns you've used! Thanks again for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a SWEET Card!! I LOVE the Coloring you did and the FUN Design!! THANKS for joining us for the NND Challenge and I hope you'll play along again Next time!! =)THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!