Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Wishing You Love


Hello crafty friends. I have a unique Christmas card and video featuring some new additions of the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop. You can watch the video for more on my process.


My starting inspiration was the deer from Paper Smooches A Holy Holiday. I waned to create a different look from the last time I used the image. So this time I used Distress Inks to stamp the deer with an ombre water color effect. 


I wanted to create a bold snowy background using the Memory Box Winter Tiny Snowflakes. I used some embossing paste and glitter embossing powder to make the snowflakes.For the sentiment I used the same Paper Smooches A Holy Holiday stamp set . I love how you can mix the bold words with the smaller sentiments to customize your greeting. Check out all the great Christmas products in the shop and get started with your own holiday projects!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!