Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Warm and Cozy Day


Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card using some new My Favorite Things products you can pick up in the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop. Check out my video to find out how I layered these fun winter sets.



I knew the mittens from the My Favorite Things Cozy Mittens stamp set would be the focal point. I used the Cozy Mitten Die Cuts for a polished look. 


I wanted to create a background with the fabulous My Favorite Things Nordic Knits. I struggled a bit because the pigment ink I was using at first was not stamping clearly. I recommend picking up some pigment inks like these Shadow Inks from Hero Arts for stamping the background. For a finishing touch I attached the string with some Multi Medium Matte.


1 comment :

  1. I love videos of card making..... you do a great job.....love MFT.......thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!