Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Creating a Shaker Card with Gerda Steiner Designs Playful Kittens

Kitten with Yarn Shaker Card by Jess Crafts featuring Gerda Steiner Designs

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card featuring Gerda Steiner Designs Playful Kitten. The image of the cat pawing at a toy made me think of how fun it would like if he was trying to catch some objects in a shaker card.  So I decided to fussy cut some of the yarn balls and create my own shaker. For more on how I made this card check out my video below.



Challenges:

Kitten with Yarn Shaker Card by Jess Crafts featuring Gerda Steiner Designs

2 comments :

  1. I love your card! I subscribe to your YouTube channel and I am inspired by you in my card making . :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!