Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Distress Background Oxide vs Traditional featuring Little Tangles Challenge 81

Dinosaur Card featuring Neat and Tangled Prehistoric by Jess Crafts #neatandtangled #jesscrafts

Hello crafty friends! Today I have something a bit different. I took the time to play along in the Neat and Tangled Little Tangles Challenge 81. I love Neat and Tangled stamps and find myself buying something almost every release because I have such a weakness for stamps designed by the super talented Elena of Just Me. However, I don't always take the time to share cards I make using those stamps because I'm not sure if the tutorials will be helpful, but today I've added a Distress Ink twist that hopefully intrigues some of you. Check out the video for more info:


I've always loved using traditional Distress inks with stencils and so I wanted to play around a bit with one of my old techniques with the new Distress Oxides. The technique still works but it's a bit different. You get a much softer look with the Oxides.

Dinosaur Card featuring Neat and Tangled Prehistoric by Jess Crafts #neatandtangled #jesscrafts

I am also planning on turning these two encouraging cards into Any Hero Mail for Mary Polanco's Drive. I hope you'll consider joining. I have some tips for writing Any Hero mail on my Card Drive Resources page

Dinosaur Card featuring Neat and Tangled Prehistoric by Jess Crafts #neatandtangled #jesscrafts

Sharing is caring! Pin this post to share with others using the graphic below:

Distress Background Oxide vs Traditional on Dinosaur Card featuring Neat and Tangled Prehistoric by Jess Crafts #neatandtangled #jesscrafts #distressoxide




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!