Friday, May 25, 2018

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Spring/Summer 2018 featuring Kat Scrappiness


Hello crafty friends! Today I'm here with a card for the Spring/Summer 2018 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I love these blog hops and have been participating for many years but today I'm playing along as a Kat Scrappiness design team member and sharing the latest coffee themed products released by Kat. Kat Scrappiness is a super sponsor and will be offering two $25 gift certificates and the coffee dies as a set.

To create today's card I made the Kat Scrappiness Got Coffee die into a stamp by cutting it from fun foam twice and mounting the layers on a stamp block. I love stretching my dies to make them more useful and stamping them is a simple way to do that. I covered a background with Distress Oxide ink and then stamped the coffee sentiment all over the background in a darker brown Distress Oxide. Distress Oxide inks are perfect for these homemade foam stamps as they are a bit juicier than dye inks. I used my Distressed Edge Rectangles to cut out that panel. Then I cut the Stitched Flag Banner and Layered Coffee Cup dies from some scrap cardstock. I stamped the coffee bean and sentiment from Newton's Nook Newton Loves Coffee set for some added interest and was able to finish assembling my card. Kat has such a great mix of basic dies (at super reasonable prices) and some fun specific dies (Like that awesome cup).


Kat also has a great clearance sale going in her shop so be sure to check those out when you purchase your new coffee themed goodies.




Enjoy the hop! I'm excited to see some amazing inspiration!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!