Sunday, October 11, 2020

MFT Sketch and SSS Wednesday Make It Sparkle Challenges

 


Hello crafty friends! I was having a bit of a creative block the other day and so I decided to do what I often do when that hits and make some cards for a challenge. I started with the My Favorite Things Sketch challenge and combined it with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to Make it Sparkle

My Favorite Things MFT Spooktacular Friends Halloween Card by Jess Crafts

I decided to make two cards because I had two strips of the orange paper and I thought it would be fun to color two critters from the set. The sparkle comes from the black glitter cardstock banners and mat behind the orange. I LOVE MFT sketches and recommend downloading and printing the PDF so you have plenty of ideas when you lose your crafty mojo. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!