Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Reverse Confetti Challenge: Love is in the Air

 

Warm Hugs Card featuring Reverse Confetti Yuletide Mice by Jess Crafts

I picked up the cute little Yuletide Mice stamp set from Reverse Confetti because it was a super cute Christmas set that I thought I could use outside of the Christmas season as well. So when I saw the latest Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge Love is in the Air, I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to use the Yuletide Mice for this theme. I was inspired by the colors of the Sweet Stripes paper and colored my little mouse to match. I love how keeping the color palette limited really makes a clean and simple card stand out a bit more. There's still over a week left so be sure to check out the challenge!

1 comment :

  1. I also love this one from last month 💝. CAS and graphic--my fave and not easy to do well. 👏

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!