Thursday, February 5, 2009

2S4Y and Use Your Stash Challenges

Here's a card I made with the 2S4Y sketch this week. They just announced their new DT members and they have some amazing talent among those ladies. I can't wait to see their takes on the sketches each week. I also kept in mind the challenge at Use Your Stash. This month they asked to see ribbon and since I've been wanting to use all the fabulous ribbon I have collected I used some to ground the cute little deer. The papers are all from the new Colorbok Friendly Forest Collection. The leaves are from a fabulous Christmas swap I was in. I'm beginning to really feel better (nasty cold that's been going around) and hope to have time to complete a few more challenges this week. Now I'm off to write up some science plans for preschool. I'm really excited about this semester's preschool project that allows me to plan and execute science lessons. It's something I think the kids will have a lot of fun with and it will give me some great practical expereience.

11 comments :

  1. My pre-schooler loves science so how fun is that! Your card is lovely. I especially like the stitching and that electrifying color combo. Thanks for playing
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little leaves, and the deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I really like the cupcake cards in your previous post, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...I love that little deer & the hand-stitching. I purchased some of this new line, but didn't get the stamps, but now wish I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The handstiched corner looks striking on this beautiful card ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the leaves behind the deer! Super clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one adorable card, Jess!
    Thanks for playing with UYS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! love that little dear and your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card !!! Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Love that little dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for playing at Use Your Stash! i love that line of colorbok too - great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!