Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tamara's Sketch #83 and Card Patterns #3


This Thank You card was made with Card Patterns Sketch #3. They have an awesome sponsor this week, I {heart} Papers and the guest designed Hanneke did great job with the sketch. For this card I used Sassafras Lass Woodland Whimsy which I love because it uses so many colors.


I made this card for Tamara's Sketch #83. I just found this sketch site yesterday when I was looking for some new challenges. I love the site because there is one card sketch as well as a recipe challenge each week. I'm going to give this week's recipe a try later today. For this card I used some handmade papers my mom bought for me a few years ago. So many of them have a shine and a sparkle which I love. Also the shine in the background paper inspired me to add the gold bling to the tree image.
Also when crafting I had the Caardvarks kraft cardstock challenge and Stamp Something 3D challenge in mind. Both cards use kraft cardstock and since I popped up the stamped images on my Happy Spring card to add more dimension it works for the Stamp Something 3D challenge.