Sunday, June 14, 2009

3 Challenge Card Combo

When I was crafting with my mom this weekend she didn't have much time and she usually takes a but longer to put a card together so she thought we should combine a bunch of challenges on one card. The Use It challenge was to use pink, scallops, and a tag. This worked well with the Card Patterns sketch that included a scalloped component and the Pink Elephant challenge to use pink, brown, and white. The DCWV Sweet Stack was perfect for this color combo so I used that as my inspiration for the challenge. I must admit I was a bit intimidated by the bow because I find them difficult but I think it turned out cute. I envy the girls who use cute bows all the time and make it look effortless.





9 comments :

  1. How nice you get the time to craft with your mom! :) Super cute card, Jess. Thank you for sharing your card with us for TPE's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a DARLING card Jess, love the color combo, and GREAT bow!! ;)
    thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
    hugs & ♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess your card is adorable!! Really really pretty!!!

    TFS with TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jess this is A-dorable!
    Soo cute! Love the colors and the cupcake.
    So glad you could play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Jess. Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant again.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable card! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I don't think that you can go wrong with pink and brown! How fun to spend a weekend crafting with your mom. I hope you both really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess this is adorable! Love the classic pink & brown combo. Glad you could play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!