Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Layout


I don't make LOs as often as I should and even less often do I share them but when I saw the sketch at Ella Publishing as part of their six weeks of sketches I was immediately inspired. I loved the simple arrangement of photos in the sketch and they were perfect for the ones I had printed from a trip to Rutgers Gardens last semester. I used Marrakesh from Basic Grey, some felt letters from Making Memories and lots of gems from Studio 18.


I think I'll have to keep an eye on the next few sketches from the challenge because it felt good to get an event scrapped finally. I encourage you to check out the site because they are giving away an amazing ebook to selected winners and the grand prize is a Cricut Expression!

My blog candy is not quite as exciting but if you would like a chance to win please visit this post!