Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge 101


*** If you're on the Lawn Fawn blog hop please scroll down for that post***

I'm back with my card for Etsy Inspired this week. This has fast become one of my favorite challenges to participate in each week. The Etsy shop for inspiration this week is Lover Dovers which sells adorable aprons. I was inspired by this retro apron. I loved the colors and the general cuteness of it. I tried to capture that in a simple straight forward card. Right now I can't seem to stop adding black faux stitching on the edges of the card. I've been trying to play with simple and white space but I can't seem to leave the edges of the card blank. The sponsor this week at Etsy Inspired is Sassy Studio Designs.

6 comments :

  1. I love how the colors pop off the white. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, so cute and so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh!! I love this design, and the hearts! This is a great, clean and simple card! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of the red hearts ... adorable inspired card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Jess, I absolutely love this CAS look! You nailed it so beautifully! I'm so glad that you enjoy the EI challenges! Thanks so much for playing with us at Etsy Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS! I love CAS and I love hearts and this is a perfect combo!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!