Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger She Sells Seashells

When I first saw the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World I was feeling a little stumped because I'm not big on seashells although my mom and sister certainly are. But I did love the soft colors mixed with the metallics so I used these to inspire my card. I inked up this owl from Basic Grey for the first time. I restamped his eyes in gold and then popped them up and added touches of black for interest. Here's the inspiration photo so you can take a peek and play along.


4 comments :

  1. What a fab card!!! You nailed the inspiration :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute ... love the direction you took your inspired design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!