Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scrap It With a Song #30


I really enjoyed my time on the DT of Scrap It With a Song but I have yet to participate since leaving the team. Mostly because I've been so busy and also because using songs can be a bit of a stretch for me. But this week's song lends itself so easily to a card I had to play along. The song is You've Got a Friend in Me from the Toy Story soundtrack. I basically used the song title as my sentiment and kept the colors bright and bold in keeping with the childlike inspiration of the song. I think it makes a great encouragement card. I searched my stickers for a friend sticker and then built everything on from there. Little letter stickers from Adorn It for the rest of the sentiment and papers from Cosmo Cricket Get Happy inspired by the bold red. I've finally taken pictures of some others cards I've been working on so hopefully I'll be posting some more soon. Enjoy your Sunday!

3 comments :

  1. You're cards always knock my socks off....this one was no different!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrap It With a Song!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!