Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I needed to create just a few New Year's cards. I only have one new years stamp and no papers or embellies esp for the holiday. Which works for me because I only create a few cards a year. But I thought that these little monsters from Sassafras's Monstrosity line were super fun and perfect for a holiday is that about excitement. Also the Paper Playtime challenge to make anything for New Year's was super motivating because of the awesome prize offered by Cravin Scrappin!


2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this card! You did a great job....I always keep my monsters out of sight until Halloween. Your card reminds me that we can use them for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Love that you used monsters!! What a wonderful idea! I would have never thought of that myself. Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!