Friday, December 31, 2010

CPS Year in Review


CPS is having a year in review challenge. Simply take any sketch from 148 to 198 and make a card. Super easy except that when faced with all those sketches it was a little hard to choose. I settled on sketch 184 because I knew I would be able to use one of my pretty, but quite old Basic Grey flourish rub-ons. I've had some trouble with older rub-ons not working anymore so I've put them in a basket by my table determined to use them up soon. I hoarded them because I thought they were so lovely, but no one will appreciate their loveliness unless I use them. Carly Robertson is generously sponsoring with a $20 gift certificate to Waltzingmouse Stamps! For any one who's going out to new years eve parties have fun but drive safe! And to all I wish you the happiest new year yet!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!