Saturday, January 1, 2011

I still have Christmas cards...


I'm still whipping up some Christmas cards because I will be meeting up for a Secret Santa on Jan 9th and I'll be meeting up with my dad and his wife tomorrow. So here's one more Christmas card. I used Sassafras Life at the Pole. I've been hoarding a few sheets of the paper and the stickers for a long time, but I really need to use it. What's the point of buying latest trendy papers to put them away (in my case in plastic 2 gallon ziplocs sorted by manufacturer and line)? I based this card on the Etsy Inspired Challenge featuring the Muffa shop. The cute little snowman in the link was my inspiration. The snowman is Christmas in such a cutesy way like the little reindeer on this card and the colors also inspired my color choices. Hope you're all having a wonderful New Year's Day. A good portion of my day will be spent studying for my Praxis exam on Monday. I will be taking two Praxis exams this month :( but I'm pretty confident I'll do well.