Monday, January 17, 2011

Jingle Belles 3


First a brief plea... Hey Crafty Friends! If you appreciate my cards I'd appreciate it if you followed this link and left a comment saying I, Jess Moyer, would make an excellent addition to the Cosmo Cricket Design Team!



Now onto my card. I made this card using Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather for the Jingle Belles challenge to use acrylic paint. I painted the star and the edges of the label. I love the purple and gray in Mitten Weather. Such a fresh take on Christmas colors. The sentiment and snowflakes are a new set from Studio 18 that I picked up during the 80% Christmas clearance. I didn't need new stamp sets but I have a hard time resisting at only 20 cents. I picked up quite a bit of bling at that price as well because I love to add gems to pretty much everything. This card is also the the Sentimental Sundays to use a winter theme and have a sentiment. Lots of snowflakes on this card and of course the winter sentiment "Let it Snow."