Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Butterfly Valentine


This card started with the beautiful Cricut butterfly from the Tinkerbell and Friend cartridge. I had two challenges in mind when I picked out that cut. Fantabulous Cricut asked us to use a neglected cartridge. I just got my Cricut and month ago and many of my cartridges only two weeks ago so none is really neglected, but I did write off this cartridge as one I would rarely use (gotten as a gift). Bitten By the Bug 2 wanted to see butterflies so I went searching the Tinker Bell book to see if I could combine the challenges. It took awhile to cut and assemble all the pieces but I'm quite happy with the butterfly in the end. I then created the rest of the card based on the CPS sketch and using some Bo Bunny paper. If you love working with your Cricut or other die cut machine I want to remind you to come join us at Die Cuttin Divas. This week the simple fun challenge is to create a winter card and the prize is a beautiful camera strap cover.