Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two Cricut Cards

First a brief plea... Hey Crafty Friends! If you appreciate my cards I'd appreciate it if you followed this link and left a comment saying I, Jess Moyer, would make an excellent addition to the Cosmo Cricket Design Team!


This card/tag was made for the Cooking with Cricut glittermania challenge and the Fantabulous Cricut challenge Sweet Shop (ie use candy, ice cream, cake, etc). I cut this cake from Sweet Treats. I cut all the pieces from DCWV glitter cardstock and then mounted it on some more glitter cardstock so it would be extra glittery. I figure this will make a cute personal addition to a gift bag.


I made this card for the Cricut Cardz challenge to use black, white and red. I cut the ladybug from the Paisley cartridge and then added the cute little stamp. Thanks for stopping by!