Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some Cards- Lucy's Sketch Week


I forget how I found Lucy's blog but it was when she was challenging her readers to make cards from her fantastic sketches. I loved a lot of the sketches and here are a few cards made with them. First up Sketch 6. I used some K and Company die cuts. I moved the bow in sketch to the top of my embellishment but I think it still works pretty well.


Next Sketch 4. Not a big fan of my card. I was trying to use the big Prima flower I got as part of a grab bag. I know many people love fancy flowers like that but its just not my style. Rather than letting it just be bulky and take up room in my stash I was determined to get it used up.


Last card is made with Sketch 2. Again I used K and Company Die Cuts. Layered two, added some ribbon, a BG rub-on and some faux stitching. Thanks to Lucy for the great inspiration. I will be saving her other sketches for future use. I encourage you all to head over and take part.


2 comments :

  1. Jess your cards are just gorgeous hun!, I especially love the bird cage one :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess these cards are amazing and even though the flower isn't your style you played it off remarkably!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!