Monday, January 24, 2011

Jingle Belles 4


The new Jingle Belles challenge was surprisingly tough for me. It was a simple challenge, use light pink, dark pink, and lime green. I may not be as big of a fan of pink as my mom but I thought for sure I had some in my Christmas stash. Well after digging through my Christmas stash I did find ribbon, bits of a paper design and some stickers in the colors. I cut and layered the paper tree bits and added some bling. I affixed the stickers most closely matching the colors and tied on some of the ribbon. Its more of a tag than a card, but at Christmas time I use tags to double as cards on smaller gifts so I thought it might still fit the challenge. Even if this one is a little tough I'm determined to keep up with the Jingle Belle challenges so I can use up this stash and be prepared for next December.