Sunday, November 25, 2012

Anything But a Card Challenge 7

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing my project for the Anything But a Card challenge blog.


  We are moving to the sea for inspiration for this challenge- you can use anything sea/ocean related- colors, marine life, mermaids, beaches, sand, etc. and/or let the picture inspire you!


My project is a page from my Instagram mini Smashbook. I love Smashbooks and this book had been a fun way to share my Instagrams since they are too small for a 12x12 LO. Can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge.


2 comments :

  1. How neat! I love the pics and what a great way to capture the instagrams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess I have just started to play with Instagrams with the idea of doing something similar to you. I love the idea of making the memories instantly as you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!