Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mama Elephant Color Challenge 1


I'm not very good with color challenges. I prefer to keep it simple and work with a single paper line but I wanted to share a creation with my Mama Elephant stamps. I have used them before but I don't get to share much because I'm only home during the daylight on days I don't have work. So I took advantage of this time off to enter this challenge. I used the colors and it may be hard to notice in the picture but I sprayed the card with glimmer mist to add the glitter element. The stamp set is Believe in Magic. The papers are from my November Paper Made Bakery Kit.




3 comments :

  1. Ah what a great design, I did not expect to see the tree stamp used that way. Thanks for the idea!! And thanks for playing with ME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!