Sunday, December 2, 2012

Shopping Our Stash #79


Hello! I'm so excited that it's December and I can officially start preparing for Christmas. I understand the idea of respecting the seasons and not decorating for Christmas in October but after Thanksgiving I just feel like it should be time to start. But I held off the extra week. I hung up some fabbie Christmas cards today and tomorrow I will be adding the Christmas books to the shelf at school. I can't wait for all the fun crafts with the kids. Anyway I had fun adding to my Christmas card stash while drinking from my Owlie Christmas mug this weekend. This card is for the Shopping Our Stash challenge to use up Odds and Ends. The square gems are something my mom generously picked up but I don't reach for b/c of the strange shape but I'm using up some today. The papers are Basic Grey and the stamps are Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant. This is also for the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge


3 comments :

  1. So pretty- love the red bling! I need to get busy on decorating here at home! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Love the shapes on it! Very sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combination here, and that background paper is simply yummy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!