Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Smile You Rock


Today I have some cards created for homework for Online Card Classes Stretch Your Stamps 2. The other day I was finally able to pick up some word dies and was so excited to play with them that I got a little off track in my homework. I was trying to think of an interesting way to use a background stamp and have been playing with vellum a lot so I decided to try and emboss a background stamp on vellum. I wanted to add some interest to the word die so I spray it with some Glimmer Mist but decided to use the paper I sprayed on for a card element. I wanted to keep the colors and patterns simple so I paired the with some glitter paper from DCWV. It is super tricky to take a picture of sparkly and shiny elements on cards but I hope you get the idea. Check out the class for more inspiration.


Challenges:



Follow my blog with Bloglovin