Friday, July 17, 2015

Clean and Simple Birthday Card with Custom Saying for Create a Smile Birthday Celebration


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card to celebrate Create A Smiles One Year Anniversary. I adore Christine's stamps and so I wanted to create a card for their birthday challenge. Please check out their blog for details about how to enter and check out the prize picture below. For today's card I used Create a Smile stamps and stencils. For more details check out the video.


I really wanted to focus in on the stamps for this card so it's very clean and simple. When I first saw the Coffee First stamp set my immediate thought was to have the critters holding the little cups. This squirrel from Friends in the Woods is perfect because his hands look ready to hold something.  Once I decided to have the squirrel holding the little coffee cup I got some letter stickers for a custom birthday greeting and added some texture with embossing paste through the Wave of Stars Stencil.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!