Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Paper Piecing an Ocean Scene with Lawn Fawn for Butterfly Reflections Ink


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card featuring Lawn Fawn's Fintastic Friends stamp set and dies with some of their paper pads. I'm sharing the video on the Butterfly Reflections Ink channel so if you watch the video from the blog be sure to click over to YouTube to subscribe.


I stamped the adorable fish, coral and rocks onto some scraps from the Let's Polka and Pint Sized Patterns Beachside pads. I used the Stitched Rectangles and Ocean Wave borders to create the ocean background.


For some added definition to the die cut elements I went around the stamped outlines with Copic Markers. This helped tone down patterns on the outside and focus in on the image. I love that Lawn Fawn's Fintastic Friends is great for summer but can be used all year long. I can totally see some gender neutral valentines with that cute pun this February.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!