Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Comparing Purple Distress Inks and The Hop to Stop



Hello crafty friends! Today I am here with a card set and video for Becca Dawn's Hop to Stop which is aiming to raise awareness for domestic violence. Please follow the link to learn more and find out how you can participate. The rules of the hop ask you to create a purple card and since I got the Wilted Violet Distress Ink in my October DT package from Tupelo Designs LLC I decided to incorporate the hop into my video. Check out more about the ink comparison and a card tutorial in the video. 


Newton's Nook is a sponsor for this hop and Tupelo Designs LLC carries many of their sets so it was a perfect combo. Of course there is a lot of purple inspiration on this hop and so if it makes you fall in love with purple, I'm hoping this look at the whole range of purple Distress Inks will help you figure out which are for you. Unsurprisingly I consider them all must haves!


Also the check out the Facebook page for the hop so you can find out how to donate your cards. 


8 comments :

  1. Beautiful purple cards for the Hop, Jess! Hoping to check out your video too - I love distress inks! Thank you for caring about domestic violence awareness and for supporting the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful purple card for the Hop. I like distress inks and will be viewing your video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors together! Love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. greta video and I love these sets of cards... They are so sweet and well thought out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your video and the explaination of the variances of purple DI. I love distressed cards and you have done a marvelous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you're a girl after my own heart! Distress INKS! I love them - I haven't purchased the Wilted Violet yet, but it's on my must-have list for sure. :) Thank you for the shoutout in your video about the card donations <3! Love it. You rock and I'm so glad you participated in the Hop to Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! I like Distress inks too and the new Wilted Violet is gorgeous! I used it on one of my cards for this hop too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Jess! I love the depth you created stamping with different intensities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!