Monday, October 19, 2015

Vellum Ghosts with Lawn Fawn Spooktacular for Lawnscaping 116: Too Cute to Spook


Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Halloween Card by Jess Crafts using Vellum and Chalkola Markers

Hello crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a card for the latest Lawnscaping challenge. Today's challenge is Too Cute to Spook! We want to see a cute Halloween project with some Lawn Fawn goodies. So for today's card I created a custom background with a stencil and used vellum to give the ghosts a transparent feel. Check out my video for more on this card. 


I love the little ghosts from Booyah as well and I think they may be next for some vellum stamping. I can't wait to see all the clever ways people use sentiments for this challenge. 

Lawn Fawn Spooktacular Halloween Card by Jess Crafts using Vellum and Chalkola Markers

The sponsor for this challenge is Lawn Fawn. They are offering a free stamp set of choice for the winner. Thank you Lawn Fawn for your support!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!