Monday, January 1, 2018

Congrats Tag using the Ranger Letter It Line


Hello crafty friends! Today I have a post for you in collaboration with the Ranger Ink Letter It line and Scrapbook.com. I am using the Letter It line from Ranger to create a quick tag. I used a combination of embossing and stamping to create my main sentiment and then used the metallic marker to finish the tag with some hand drawn elements. For a full tutorial of how I created these cards check out my video below:


Ranger is excited to introduce the Letter It ™ program! Letter It ™ is a carefully curated collection of stamps, pens, embossing powders, pearl powders, mediums, tools and surfaces designed to work together so you can create beautifully personalized cards, tags, gifts, and more for all of life’s occasions!  Visit http://rangerink.com/new-ranger-letter-it-program/  for more details and to view the complete collection.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!