Sunday, January 21, 2018

Other Animals made with the Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers

Other Animals with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

I have recently gotten addicted to trying to make new critters with the Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers Die set. I'm going to continuously add new critters and each critter has its own video tutorial. If you enjoy these tutorials and try making these critters I would appreciate it if you share a link to my videos or pin my images on Pinterest. Also please consider supporting me by clicking my links if you are interested in the products I used. Thank you so much and enjoy!

Make a Pig with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

First up is a pig with its video tutorial:


Make a Hippo with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

Next I have a hippo and its video tutorial:


Make a Tiger with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

Next I have a tiger and its video tutorial:



Make a Wolf with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

Next I have a wolf and its video tutorial:



Make a Horse with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

Next I have a horse and its video tutorial:



Make a Cpw with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

Next I have a cow and its video tutorial:


Make a Unicorn with Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers by Jess Crafts

Next I have a unicorn and its video tutorial:



Next I have a sloth and its video tutorial:



Finally I have a dragon and its video tutorial:




1 comment :

  1. Jess, you are amazing! Too awesome. I can't wait to try.
    thank you for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!