Monday, June 23, 2014

Thanks


Today I have a card and video for the latest Lawnscaping Stars and Stripes challenge. I thought it was a perfect challenge to make an AnyHero card for Operation Write Home. I wanted to make a card design that could be reproduced easily because with Hero mail you can make several that are the same to be used in different boxes sent by Operation Write Home. In the video, I show you how to set up the stamps so you can stamp several at a time.


For this card I used Happy 4th, Love You S'more and a Thanks speech bubble I got as a thank you with an order from Lawn Fawn.


Challenges:


5 comments :

  1. This is just darling! I love the layout and the bear is just too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super adorable card, cute bear...hope you have a super week!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jess! Fantastic coloring and I loved your tutorial! I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card! love the fabulous scene. Fabulous background dp!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love it!! Love the red and white striped paper! That little bear is adorable! And the fireworks too!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!