Saturday, June 7, 2014

You Are Foxy


I have found that if I leave my printed cardstock out for a few days I can color with Copics without smearing. This was very exciting for me because I love work with cute digis but especially my own digis. This cute little fox can be found in my shop for just $1. 


I used the current Seize the Sketch for this card. It's is very simple and open. I added some extra details with the banners and twine. The sentiment is from Newton's Nook and the paper is from Studio Calico.


Other challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments :

  1. What a handsome fox with a little bow tie!!! I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Father's Day/Masculine Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Digi Galore this week. Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!