Sunday, June 8, 2014

Let's Celebrate


Lawnscaping Challenges has issued an embossing challenge this time around. I love using heat embossing with resist technique so I created the sky by using white glitter heat embossing for the clouds from Into the Woods and then painting it over with some basic watercolors. 


I also wanted to use the same technique to make some fun balloons from the Admit One dies to turn this into a great birthday card for a dog lover. I used black heat embossing to make a pattern on the balloons and colored over them with water color as well.


I used my Inktense pencils to color in the adorable doggies and fire hydrant from Critters in the Dog Park. Then layered them up to create a fun party scene. The simple sentiment was one of the freebie stamps you get when you order from Lawn Fawn. Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments :

  1. Fabulous card with a great fun scene. Love the results you achieved with the resist technique and watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - such a super sweet scene! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!