Monday, July 28, 2008

Cat's Meow


I missed scrapping these past two weeks and so when I got back I immediately started on Scrappy Jo's Weekly Sketch #4. It's a great sketch and so many others did a fabulous job with it. Check out their takes on the sketch here. I used Basic Grey Romani and Euphoria and my brand new Chatterbox chipboard. I visited a great little LSS while in Florida where I was able to get the Euphoria paper pad and chipboard. In other very exciting news I was chosen to be one of Scrappy Jo's DT members! I'm very excited and will be designing cards and card sketches for them in Nov-Jan. Until then I will be writing product reviews and sharing tips on the forum so come join in here. Also come visit the store and enjoy 15% off your first order of $10 or more with the code JMREF. Last but not least I'd like to thank my awesome boyfriend for helping me set up all the new blinkies you see on the side of my blog and creating a blinkie for my blog to use in my signature at forums.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!