Thursday, July 3, 2008

Combined Challenges


I combined a sketch challenge at Scrappy Jo's with a theme challenge at Scrap Your Crap, The sketch can be found here. I've had fun getting to know the girls at the forum there and am very excited about the July celebration that includes a weekly sketch challenge. Come to the board here if you want to join in. The theme challenge was a patriotic project so I made a card. I love to make cards but have less occasions to use them than the cards I could make so I think I will take up the suggestion of the girls at Scrap Your Crap and send some include the latest to soldiers.

2 comments :

  1. oh my gosh...that card is adorble and great sketch as well....

    thank you for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jess! Glad you joined our sketch of the week challenge. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the challenges.

    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!